WP2.3N series bus engine
Weichai bus engines, with the displacement ranging from 2.3L to 12L and the power ranging from 88kW to 338kW meet Euro V, Euro VI and other emission standards, and are applicable to various buses with a length greater than 5m such as school buses, passenger buses, private buses, touring buses, public buses, hybrid electric buses, and special buses. These new-generation power products (RA/WP2.3N/WP3N/WP4.1N/WP4.6N) are applicable to rural public buses, minibuses, long-nose school buses, high-end MPVs, European light buses, and characterized by high reliability, strong power, fuel saving and environmental protection.
WP2.3N series bus engine
|Number of valves per cylinder||Rated power/speed
|Min. fuel consumption on external characteristic curve
|Technical route||Applicable model|
|WP2.3NQ130E50||2.3||4||96/3200||380/1600-2400||199||Common rail + SCR||5–6M buses、HIACE、light buses、VANs|
|WP2.3NQ120E61||2.3||4||88/3200||320/1500-2400||199||EGR + DOC + DPF + SCR||5–6M buses、HIACE、light buses、VANs|
|WP2.3NQ130E61||2.3||4||96/3200||380/1600-2400||199||EGR + DOC + DPF + SCR||5–6M buses、HIACE、light buses、VANs|
- Minimum fuel consumption is 199g/kW•h. The low speed-fuel consumption curve shifts to the middle/low speed zone, and the low fuel consumption zone is wider.
- High torque (output power at medium/low speed range increased), strong power, and excellent starting acceleration performance.
- The brand-new design is adopted, and B10 life is 500,000 km; Weichai premium suppliers develop the relevant products according to the high reliability requirements of the large-displacement engine. The rigorous and thorough bench test, high temperature test, plateau test, low temperature test, and vehicle drum test guarantee the reliability of key parts such as turbocharger, crankshaft, fan, starter, wire harness and air compressor.
- The optimized NVH ensures low noise; the electronically controlled multiple injection technology reduces vibration and noise significantly.
- The engine can be equipped with various accessories such as alternator, power steering pump, A/C compressor, and air compressor. It features comprehensive configuration and small size and is applicable to light buses, school buses and VANs with a length of 5-6m, and can meet the requirements of different customers for structure and performance.
Ready to take on any job, any time.
Just give us a call.
Send Us a Quick Message
Should you have any questions or should you require assistance, or should you wish to order free catalogues or the newsletter, please fill in the contact form and send us your message. We will answer your request as quickly as possible. Thank you!
Or Give Us a Call
Providing the highest experience and satisfaction to our customers.
Zaki Automotive Group cares to provide precious service (after-sales service) to maintain its valued customers and support the products submitted to them with a continuous follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.